*hears intro to Sugar We’re Going Down* … *runs into room* AM I MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR YET *kicks wall* I’VE BEEN DYING TO TELL YOU ANYTHING *punches chair* YOU WANNA HEAR *throws table* COS THAT’S JUST WHO I AM THIS WEEK
It gets better—the guy is deaf, and he taught his cat the sign for “food.” So the cat’s not just saying “put that in my mouth,” it’s actually signing
Not only that, but if you notice at the beginning, the cat *gets the man’s attention* as any person who wanted to talk to a deaf/hoh individual would (well, and vice versa IME). I’ve done sign since I was 5, and generally, w/o eye contact initially, you wave a hand or lightly touch the arm (if that’s ok with the person you’re trying to converse with, of course).
Generally, adult cats meow mostly to humans, but this cat has figured out that’s not going to work and has adapted. Animal companions! They are INCREDIBLE.
EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LOOK AT THIS CAT.
did u guys see the deer with the ribbon
this one did u see it
did u see this
Our youth is fleeting
Old age is just around the bend
And i can’t wait to go grey
And i’ll sit and wonder
Of every love that could’ve been
If i’d only thought of something charming to say.
The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot - Brand New
1. This is love, you know. The earth cracks beneath our feet, but then the cracks become rivers, fill with rain. The love floods everything, circles back, finds ocean. In it, we drown. Again. We drown.
2. The smell of cigarettes still lingers where it has never been & I forget your voice now, but not you, who is more than a voice. I remember a time, during sex, an I love you & then my name.
3. He’s wiping himself from my stomach, spilled paint onto canvas all cleaned up. He’s back on top of me & I’m a princess. I want him to tie me to something so I can’t get away. He blisters my body with his lips & his lips are on fire.
4. My eyes are car lights, you like a deer frozen in them. I want to apologize for the collision, for the crunching of bones under tires, but I don’t know where to start. My body reverses, finds nothing but traces of your skin.
5. There is the railing we keep letting go of. There is the girl who’s in love & there is the girl who isn’t. There is somebody disillusioned & someone still dreaming & someone who can’t remember where he last hid himself. There is a man with his lips on fire. There is the body burning & there is someone always crying. There is a life on repeat. There is the life like a song we never sang out loud. There is my body. There is his. There’s the love that went missing. There is the love, inside us, there is the love nobody wants."
#regram @mariotestino fun in the mud @allure_magazine #DRIPPING
This is Bullshit Cooking: College Students, a food blog for college students cooking on a budget and eating something besides ramen. I was...
if multiple girls named paige hang out together is it called a chapter?
stop sending me mean messages, i don’t care
*perrith voice* i dunt nead theis in meih leif